Community Transport Hertfordshire’s objective is to support people to live independently and access services through the use of community transport.
- Car Schemes: volunteer drivers using their own cars to carry individuals (including carers if required) unable to access public transport or private options;
- Door to door Minibuses: bookable transport for individuals unable to access public or private transport options with collection from the client’s home and transport to their destination;
- Minibus Hire: vehicle hire available to community groups, often wheelchair accessible;
- Buses: scheduled bus routes run with public access where commercial options are not available;
- Shopmobility: wheelchairs or mobility scooters on loan or hire basis for disabled shoppers enabling access to local shops.
Please visit the website for more information and to search for local community transport options in your area.