How to read timetables
How to read our PDF Timetables
- Use the Journey Planner, Bus Guide or Town Map to identify the service you require to get from your departure point (A) to your destination (B). The example below is a circular journey from Bishop’s Stortford to The Pelhams/Great Hormead and back on Service 20.
- Use the Routes, timetables & maps page to locate the relevant timetable.
- Find your departure point listed in the timetable (A). This will always be above your destination point (B).
- Read across to select your departure time, then follow the column down to your destination to give you the arrival time (D).
- Some timetables may have codes which explain variations to the standard timetable or point out interchange facilities (C).
- Some services do not operate every day. Please make sure you check the service operates on the day you wish to travel (E).
- The Intalink Explorer ticket allows unlimited travel on most buses in Hertfordshire. The availability of the ticket is included on each service (F).
- Where services are operated by an Intalink Partner, their logo appears on the timetable page (G).
- Where services are operated fully under contract to Hertfordshire County Council, a note appears on the timetable page (H).